Thursday, January 27, 2005

Moving into the Upper Transcend

Well, I said I would do it and now I'm doing it.
While Elsewhere, Once and Future Art Community languished through the winter, Josh Boyette, Sad Traveler, came, saw, and left without conquering, except for one brief experience that may or may not be consider conquering depending on definition, personal reference point, and absolute velocity of an African swallow.

I did the make the g*dd!#m website, which after taking a great fall this morning, was put back together by a crack team of equines and hominids answering to a hereditary autocrat by the name of G Squiggly. You can see it now at elsewhereelsewhere.org, unless you came here by way of it, in which case, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars.

So in the immortal words of Neil Young, "he may be gone but he's not forgotten," or Neil Diamond, "we're coming to America," or Neil Armstrong "what the fuck is that thing over there?" this is Jumping Jehosaphat, Sad Traveler, Reader-In-Residence, Director of Communications, Josh Boyette, Once-Again, transcending out of the space and into the etherworld (opp. of netherworld) of Silicon and Philadelphia.

I bid you goodnight, as I go to join, my friends, the ghosts of elsewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home