Sunday, June 11, 2006

ready set grow.




I was found hanging out with Rainbow Bright and Rainbow Bright and the boy who is friends with Rainbow Bright But I can't remember his name. It was great because I forgot where I came from and this surely helped. As you can see I am very happy to be found. Anyway this is a picture of our neighborhood and this is a picture of the farms we work on. I live in little people world. I sleep on a beautifully patterned couch with all my Rainbow Bright friends. It can be confusing because one might think they all look alike (I know better). We are all imports to Elsewhere, we were saved from destuction when our home was bulldozed to make way for a shopping mall, so it goes. I hope some day to move into the A-frame house across the room, it has a fish pond and a stone path and lawn furniture, but what I really like is that the windows are big and their is a porch with little hearts carved into the banister.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela,

I've just come back from a town like yours...attleboro MA?

Great to hear from you,

Ana

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home